Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hannon's Paper Suite Thus Far....

When Hannon and I first started working on her wedding we immediately discussed the desire for nice paper. We wanted a unique design made just for the couple and it just had to be letter pressed. The invites went in the mail a few weeks ago and I have to admit, I think we accomplished exactly what we we set out to do.........

A simple yet stunning paper suite!

Holly Hollon is the designer behind this project (check out her blog here). I first worked with Holly when she designed MariƩe Ami's new look. I was so pleased with her work that I just had to have her work on Hannon's suite as well.


THE SAVE THE DATE:

The back of the envelope has one of the two logos Holly created for Hannon and Cameron. The plane signifies the special engagement. If you didn't see that post, you must do so now!

The white square has a hand drawn design of all of Hannon's favorite flowers. The flowers and saying "Save The Date" are both letter pressed into the crisp white paper.

I love the little gray envelope that is attached the the white card! It is almost like opening another surprise!

Inside the gray envelope the guest will find a small peach piece of paper with a hand drawn sketch of the Stables where the wedding will take place.

The HC monogram will be carried throughout the rest of the wedding.


THE INVITATION:

Holly addressed the envelopes for us by hand. Don't you wish you could write like this!

The invitation was handwritten by Holly as well. I love how the envelope handwriting matches the invitation! The gray letter press turned out perfectly!

The sketch of the barn is my favorite! I was so glad we got to use it again on the RSVP cards!

Now we are on to the programs and weekend itinerary!

Happy Planning!
-NB

No comments: