Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mariee Ami Wedding: Amy and Hunter

I first met Amy and Hunter when they made an appointment to visit Swann Lake Stables. Amy was a sweet bride who knew what she wanted her wedding to be like. I had no doubt that Amy and her mom could handle the initial wedding planning. However, I was thrilled when they hired my team to help with the "month of" planning!

One of my favorite things about Amy's wedding was her photographer Allison Lewis. I had never worked with Allison before, but I had seen her work online and was very impressed. When I logged on to the computer today and found the photos, I was more than impressed!









Vendors:
Dreamcakes for the groom's cake
Swann Lake Stables
Allison Lewis Photography
Dean Hodge Florals
Aabco Rentals
Intelligent Parking

Happy Planning!
-NB

No comments: