Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Details From The Surprise Wedding

I know I promised you this last Monday, but late is better than never, right? The flowers and details for Tom and Michelle's wedding were absolutely stunning. Buffy Hargett more than delivered as usual.








Tulips were hung from the ceiling in the foyer at Park Lane.

The place cards were arranged in shiny green apples. If you are as anal as I am, you might want to set aside an extra hour to get the cards perfectly straight. This project was a little more difficult than it appears.

The table numbers were displayed in fresh pears to go along with the fresh look.


I wish I had more photos of the food but Kathy G. and her staff knocked it out of the park on this one. Not only was it one of the wonderful meals I have ever had at a wedding, the service was impeccable!



Matthew DeVine is my new favorite musician. I love his solo act, and I am thrilled I get to work with his big band is September.


The most beautiful detail of all was Michelle! She was gorgeous inside and out.
(FYI...I wasn't dressed for the wedding yet.)


No comments: