Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Inspirations!

If you are like me, the full feeling is starting to wear off and you are too embarrassed to tell anyone that you could probably eat again if someone would just heat up the stuffing and sweet potatoes. Instead of eating myself into a coma yet again, I am curled up on the sofa browsing through my favorite wedding inspiration photos.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Working on two barn events right now....this wagon is pretty cool!


I just got finished telling a client that the charger for her rehearsal dinner is a must....it makes the tablescape look complete. While looking through Style Me Pretty tonight, I came across my new FAVORITE charger. Are you kidding me, these are so cool!!! My dad once cut down a tree and made me a cake stand out of a tree stump. I wonder if I can talk him into making 100 chargers???


You typically see an ivory wedding program with a touch of color. Why is this?? The program above is traditionally elegant while also having some character!


This bouquet is beautiful! One of the many floral meetings I had this week was with a bride who's favorite flower is a peonie. She was leaning towards soft, light colors, but I may have to show her this photo. I love the touch of hot pink..


I thought this photo was interesting. I frequently hear brides asking for a "rustic, but elegant" wedding. You typically see fabric hung in either a ballroom or more formal setting. I think I am liking the look of this fabric and soft lighting in the rustic barn. Interesting.....


I am a modern bride at heart, so I of course loved this photo. However, you don't have to be "modern" to use floating candles at your next event. It is a great way to fill in gaps without spending a lot of money!


When I get home from Dallas (did I say I was in Dallas this weekend? If not, now you know...) I am going to hit up Home Depot for some winter rye grass seeds. I am putting together this same place card table for one of my December clients. I will put together a "How To" post on growing your own rye grass. It is an awesome thing to use with Christmas arrangements.

Happy Planning!
-NB