Friday, December 18, 2009

Casual Home Holiday Gathering

As much as I love planning big events, an in-house gathering for a smaller crowd is always something I enjoy doing. This week I had the pleasure of planning a holiday party for board members and staff of a local organization.
The planning got off to a perfect start when a board member offered up her perfect party house as the venue. I knew I was in a great location when I bumped into my friends from Birmingham Home and Garden Magazine doing a profile of the house for an upcoming issue! This magazine always has great articles on the latest entertaining trends and styles.



I was so excited to work with a new caterer, In Good Taste, for this event. They offered an amazing menu for a great price. I got an email from a guest this morning who said her husband woke up still talking about how great the food was! Please remember that In Good Taste doesn't just do big parties. Next time you are having a small group of people over for dinner, they will be happy to take care of your meal.


(Tiffany and Mary, owners and chefs of In Good Taste)


The centerpiece was a simple arrangement of greenery, gladiolus and pomegranates. It only took me a few minutes to put together and really gave the table a festive holiday look.




I really enjoy helping with these types of smaller in-home events. Please let Gather take the stress of out your next event, whether it be a shower, supper club or just a fun dinner with friends!

Happy Planning!
-NB